Monday, December 16, 2013

Keep Going!

Hi everyone!  Of course, as usual, I do not have many recipes to put up this week, but hopefully soon, one will be up.  Before that happens though, I'll try my best to fill in the days with helpful info.
Right now, I'm sitting in my pediatric endocrinologist's office, waiting, and I'm utterly freaking out.  Kind of irrational, isn't it?  I lost the weight, now shouldn't everything be a little happier?
I guess not so much-- we're all happy for the weight loss, but nothing has changed in my mind-- the same irrational fear is there, for no reason but past memories.  Irrational, yes, but real.  Before, the Metformin, now, the Synthroid.
Today, though, I hope to stop this; I need comfort in knowing all is going to be alright.  Here's what I thought of this weekend:  no matter if you don't hit your goals in anything, say, losing 2 lbs this week or even just trying to drink more water, there's no way to stop or to not continue.  Time just keeps going, as everything else does.   There's no way to stop it or change it, so we all must just keep rolling with the punches.  Try again next week.  Tomorrow.  In the next hour.
Failure truly is not an option.  Time keeps going, so you must, too.
Life is hard, sometimes, but time keeps ticking away-- make the best of it.

See you tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment