Saturday, December 21, 2013

Christmas Preparations

Hi everyone!  Is everyone getting ready for the holiday season?  I know we are at my house-- we have more than 10 people coming over this year!  We always make ham and turkey, along with all of the regular veggies, and starches-- green beans, mac and cheese, and mashed potatoes.  Of course, some is store-bought (most of the gravy and white turnips), but most is home-made.
I can't wait to share with you all of the things I end up contributing to the family dinner.
To come are:
-almond "log" cookies
-croissants
-puff pastry cinnamon buns
-lemon apple sugar cookies
-pie (not sure what kind yet-- probably apple again)
-some kind of chocolate, chocolate cookie (not sure yet again)
-special chocolate (or other flavored chip) cookies
-brownies (maybe)
-cake (maybe)
-bread (possibly)

All depends on what my family will allow me to make -- none of us feel like gaining weight (who does?). :)
Tomorrow, tomorrow, recipes to come tomorrow......  Keep in touch. :)
-Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment