Monday, March 10, 2014

Healthy M&M McFlurry

Healthy M&M McFlurry
I don't know about you, but I LOVE McDonald's M&M McFlurrys... Here's a snack-sized one without all of the calories! :)
Whipped cream goes in a small custard bowl.

Sprinkle on the M&Ms (I used a fun-size pack because I don't trust myself not to dump 10 pounds of M&M into the bowl).

Beautiful!  Now, just mix it up...

...

...and it's gone in about 2 seconds! :)
Healthy M&M McFlurry

Cooking time: none
Prep time: 2 minutes
Total time: 2 minutes
Servings: one (one bowl)

Nutrition info per serving (one bowl):
Calories: 90 calories
Fat: 3 g
Sodium: 10 mg
Carbs: 15 g
Fiber: 0 g
Protein: 1 g

Ingredients:
8 tablespoons fat-free whipped cream
1 fun-size pack (1 tablespoon) regular M&Ms

Directions:
1.  Spritz the whipped cream in a small custard dish, then sprinkle the M&Ms on top.
2.  Mix up, and you have a mini McFlurry! :)

Fun and delicious!  Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment